WE OFFER YOU AN 18-MONTH INTENSIVE ATPL (AIRLINE TRANSPORT PILOT LICENSE) TRAINING PROGRAM,
which, upon successful completion, will guarantee a job at Xfly as the first officer. After completing the ATPL training program, you must complete an additional type training on one of the Xfly-operated airplanes. The license you receive is international and valid worldwide.
Send your application today and we will contact you before the start of the next training cycle.
THE LENGTH OF STUDIES IS 18 MONTHS
Xfly Flight School in cooperation with its partners offers you opportunities to fulfill your dreams. A pilot career with a guaranteed job has never been more available in Estonia than now. We are ready to help you take the first steps, but we expect you to be committed to your studies and subsequent career. pakub Sulle võimalusi oma unistuste täitmiseks. Piloodikarjäär koos garanteeritud töökohaga pole kunagi varem olnud Eestis kättesaadavam kui praegu. Oleme valmis Sind esimeste sammude tegemisel abistama, Sinult ootame aga pühendumist õpingutele ja järgnevale karjäärile.
Additional admissions open until 22.11.2019. Send your application today!
Pilot Aptitude Test
After successfully passing the first selection round, we invite you to take an aptitude test. It is a written set of tasks consisting of about 10 different parts, which assesses both your personal qualities and your psychological ability to cope with the pilot's work. Note that it will take at least 5 hours to take the test with a break.
- In the test of personal qualities, you have to answer several hundred multiple-choice questions that assess your stress tolerance, social abilities, your motivation to work as a pilot, etc.
The results of the test show us whether you have the prerequisites to do the pilot's job well in the future or not.
- When assessing your psychological ability, we will get the answers about your
- long-term memory capacity
- spatial thinking
- technical capabilities
- numerical capabilities
- ability to multitask
We perform professional aptitude tests according to a certain procedure
- before coming to the test, you must have completed three questionnaires that assess your personality traits. We will send you questionnaires by e-mail after successfully passing the first round and definitely before the day of the test
- be exact and arrive 10 minutes before the agreed-upon time because we will not allow late testers
- before the tests start, we will introduce you to the current rules of procedure
- In case of rules of procedure violation, we have the right to remove you from testing
- You must have an ID with you, as you will not be able to test without it.
SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION
After applying, we will assess your initial suitability for the pilot position based on the documents received and give you feedback as soon as possible. Our answer may also be negative, as there is a lot of competition. If you have successfully passed the first round, we will send you an invitation to the tests, where we will perform various professional aptitude tests. The cost of participating in the tests is 240 euros including VAT.
The application process can only be started if you permit us to process your personal data. Xfly only stores and processes your data if there is a legal basis. If we process your personal data to assess your suitability for the job offered, the legal basis for such processing is your consent, which you have given when applying for the job offer. If you are selected, we will also process your personal data to sign the contract.